Saturday, June 2, 2012

Whew.

Alright, today, my first day back in the wonderful place called North Carolina, I didn't really do ANYTHING.
I slept until 10 in the morning, then had a glass of milk.
After doing two and a half job applications, I had a peanut butter and jam sandwich at 2:30 for lunch.
Then I finished up my third job application and did one more.
After all that excitement, I rode my Uncle's bike for around a half an hour I think to the Walgreens that is forever and a day away to get an application because I didn't see anything online.
Well neither Walgreens OR the gas station right across the street, where I bought a vitamin water for my parched throat, were hiring.
The trip was pretty much for nothing.
It was cool that in the parking lot of Walgreens I saw one of my friends.
Though I guess I'm more friends with his brother than him.
We talked for a few minutes, and I told him to tell his brother I said hi, then we went our separate ways.
Then I rode the bike ALL THE WAY BACK to my Aunt and Uncles house, feeling like I was going to DIE.
And after failing to make plans to hang out with ANY of my friends, sat and watched Avatar the last Air-Bender with my two youngest cousins before taking a shower and updating this here blog.
Other than the four applications and what little unpacking I got done today, I would say it was a very slow day.

No comments:

Post a Comment