Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Guess What!

I GOT THE JOB!!!!
I am so friggin stoked about that!
After my interview was over Sky even walked up and said hey, and I had to laugh when the Manager looked at me and said,
"Do you know this crook?"
And Sky was just like,
"Crook?"
As I told the manager how yes, I did indeed know him and that we very close.
Then I went home, and around 6:30 Spenser came to pick me up.
We went to a park and walked around a trail,
Then we went to his house and I sang for him, and he showed me how well he can play guitar.
Then we went to WalMart and picked up hid friend Ryan, who it turns out is also a friend of mine.
We drove around for a while after that, the three of us just laughing and joking and laughing like maniacs.
After we dropped Ryan back off at his car we were driving around some more and I decided to call my friend Eric.
We got to his house at about 10:30, and chilled until 10:50.
Then I came home where I am about to get the BEST SLEEP EVER.
Night Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment