Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy :)

So today was a good day.
I sat around the house mostly, and that was fine.
At about 5:30 Spenser came over, and we just chilled at my house for a couple hours.
I totally KICKED HIS ASS at Wii Super Mario Smash Bros!!!!
I rubbed it in pretty good too.
We also talked about music a little bit, and I let him play Shammi, my guitar.
After a while I started to go nuts, so we left, and just drove around doing nothing.
We went to one new neighborhood that backs up to some train tracks, and sat on top of the old train that was there, talking as the sun set.
After sitting there for a while we drove around some more, and eventually headed to BoJangle's so I could give Sky a cigarette through the drive-thru.
When we left there we drove around aimlessly, until we decided to go on a Harris Teeter adventure.
Pulling into the parking lot we saw a couple of friends who I hadn't seen in a VERY long time.
We stopped and talked to them for a couple of minutes and exchanged numbers before Spense and I made our way inside.
Once we were in, I stopped by the potty because I REALLY had to pee.
Then we walked around, grabbed a free cookie, and began searching for Silly-String.
We looked down several isles before asking an employee where the children's toy section was, only to see that the isle's sign pronounced "TOYS" at the top.
We were laughing hysterically as we went down the isle in search of weapons of mass destruction.
Sadly, Harris Teeter did not carry Silly-String, and we debated getting popper guns, but refrained.
We did decide that EVENTUALLY we WILL go paint-balling, and when we do I am going to have a BLAST!
After our Harris Teeter adventure we drove back to my house where he dropped me off, and I came inside and talked merrily with my aunt about how awesome Spense is and how much I enjoy his company.
I might be a little scared though, because I think that maybe,
JUST MAYBE,
I might be starting to like him...
I wonder what will happen next?
Thanks for continuing to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment