Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hey There

First off, I spent 5 hours mowing lawns today.
But I made 44 bucks from it so that's not so bad.
I also watched movies with my cousins and ate my favorite hot dog of ALL TIME.
The Mexi Hot Dog from Cook Out.
Anyway, yesterday, I spent like 6 hours and my friends,
(We'll just call her Lexxi)
house.
I felt really bad when I left because I hadn't found a place to go soon enough, and her mom was upset because she had to cancel an appointment.
I then got picked up by two of my other friends and we went to chill at their house.
There I sat around and caught them up on my life, and they caught me up on theirs.
They then introduced my to this EXTREMELY cute guy.
This guy I found out was funny, and we were able to talk really easily with our mutually sarcastic humors.
This guy also took me home. :)
We have been texting since last night, and I am actually happy about it.
Neither of us is looking for a relationship right now either, which is GREAT, because that means I am pretty sure I just found a new friend.
I can't wait to get to know him better.
Wish me luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment