Saturday, June 23, 2012

BEST NIGHT EVER!!!

So today was AMAZING!!!!
I slept later than I had planned because I couldn't mow the lawns today.
That is getting pushed to tomorrow.
And then I went and helped Spenser put up his hammock in his back yard.
After it was up, we went inside and chilled with him for a little bit before he had to go babysit his cousins.
When I got home, all I really did was watch T.V. with the younger cousins until we all decided to go BOWLING!!!
Spense met us at the ally and played a game with us, and I kicked his ass at that.
To rub it in worse, I beat him at every arcade game we played.
It makes me wonder if he just LETS me win all the time...
After having all that fun, Spenser and I left and went to his Dad's house because it was only 5 minutes away.
IT WAS WONDERFUL!
I absolutely LOVE his dad and step-mom.
When we left there, we went to Target, where an EPIC SILLY-STRING BATTLE ensued.
The only casualty of our little war was Target's poor door, which paid the price for being a door before the battle even truly began.
After the short 5 minutes we were able to continuously spray each other with glow in the dark sticky goo, we spent another 5 picking it out of my hair.
Then we sat down at a bench while I got some air back into my lungs, along with some tar.
We laughed the way we always do on the way home.
We also seriously discussed the fact that we deffinetly like each other, but that college would soon make us go our separate ways.
At my door, neither of us wanted the night to be over so soon, but we knew we had to part.
Before he left though, Spenser looked at me and asked,
"Do you want to just say to hell with college and just date until whenever?"
And it seemed like the most romantic thing.
OBVIOUSLY I said yes, and we shared a few quick kisses before he drove away as I walked into my house.
As soon as I laid my fingers on my computer, I made it "Facebook Official" and we are still texting now.
You could deffinetly say I am a very happy young lady. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment