Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Just Another Boring Day...

So once again, I sat inside pretty much all day.
I did go to the library with my Aunt.
And we stopped by Target on the way home.
Did you know that Target doesn't sell cigarettes?
When I asked what lane I go to to buy some and the lady told me they didn't sell them at all I was taken back for a couple seconds.
It looked like this inside my head:
LJHBDWLJBFIWVFIWB:JBF!!!!!
HOW DUH FUQ DO YOU NOT SELL STOGES?!?!?
YOU CALL YOURSELF A STORE????
But on the outside it was more like this:
*In a completely calm though disbelieving voice*
You're kidding me right?
It was a revelation I did not want to get.
Other than that, today has been uneventful as hell.
I have stayed inside with my two sick cousins pretty much all day.
Though at one point my oldest cousin came back screaming and crying in pain from his body saying, "FUCK YOU!" while he was mowing lawns.
That was actually terrifying.
I just can't wait for tomorrow to get here so I can go get my interview over with, and HOPEFULLY have a job.
Wish me luck internet people!

No comments:

Post a Comment