Tuesday, June 19, 2012

SORRY!!!!

I haven't posted anything in what seems like forever, and I am SO SORRY for that.
I hope whoever reads this isn't mad...
Anyway, for a short catch-up to now this is what has happened:
I am still on my job search. I did get one interview, and they DEFFINETLY wanted to hire me, but my going back to college in August ruined that.
I got to see one of my closest friends for the first time in a LONG while, even if only for a short amount of time after seeing Men in Black 3 with Spenser.
For the past few days I have been in the house mostly, since Spenser has been in Texas, and no one else cares enough to hang out with me.
Xp
I did turn in an application to BoJangle's though, and today I called to follow up on that submission.
It is already known that I will be going back to college, but I still got an interview!
I am extremely stoked!
Said interview will take place on Wednesday and I am going to try my hardest to get the job.
Tomorrow Spenser will be back from Texas, and hopefully we will get the chance to hang out again.
Not only that, but my BEST-FRIEND who I wrote so much about before now has a car, and I will hopefully get to see him soon.
Six months is far too long to have not seen someone who I used to spend upwards of 15 hours a day with.
Other than that, not much has happened. The past two nights in a row I have gotten my ass handed to me in Monopoly, and today I watched the Blind Side with my family.
Amazing movie, just BTDubs.
My two younger cousins are also extremely sick, and we are ALL hoping they get better ASAP.
There really hasn't been anything else, except for me having insane dreams every night.
Oh well, wish me luck over the next few days, I will try harder to keep posting faithfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment