Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Boring Day

Hey again!
Today was somewhat strange I guess.
I went to bed somewhat early last night, and I STILL didn't wake up until 1:30 this afternoon.
When I finally woke up, I had to get ready fast, because Momma was taking my brother and I to Granpops house.
No one was home when we got there, and we sat around for a bit, watching Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
After an hour or so of that, we started cleaning a little bit.
Momma vacuumed,I dusted, and Ian cleaned up the bathroom.
Once we were all done doing that, we headed to the hospital where Granmom is.
It's been a while since I've been to a hospital, and I was the only non-relative there.
The combination of the smell, and my feeling of being an outsider, gave me a mini-panic attack.
Breathing became hard, and my vision seemed to blur for a moment.
After a couple of minutes of this overwhelming feeling, I decided to go outside.
I sat outside the hospital for a little while, just breathing.
When I went back inside, I didn't make the mistake of entering Granmoms room again.
I just sat in the hallway, and after a little bit, a nurse came over and layed down a towel saying the floor was filthy.
I sat there for the rest of the visit, and when we left, I felt somewhat relieved.
We came home after that, and Momma made dinner.
We watched T.V. together, she my brother and I, and enjoyed our meal.
Then Brian came home and I left the living room.
Brian seems to get pissed anytime I am in the same room as my brother, and I don't know why.
I just try not to provoke him.
So now I'm sitting in Mommas room, waiting for Dad to come get my brother who has school tomorrow.
Just another day, a little boring, but that's better than it being bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment