Thursday, January 17, 2013

New Place!

Hey everyone!
I am moved in to my new home, and even though I don't have a bed right now it is comfortable.
If you want to check it out are pictures at the bottom of this post. :)
In my search through the interwebs to find some more interesting sites/bands/comics/etc. I have found a new site that if you don't already know about it you will LOVE.
The site is stereomood.com.
If you couldn't tell by the name alone I will explain.
Simply go to the site, sign in with Facebook or one of the other social sites that it supports, and then type in how you're feeling.
If there is not already a perfect match to your mood, it can show you similar moods that might even fit how you're feeling better than you knew how to say.
It is a progressive, proactive site that let's you put in your own input on how a song makes you feel so as to enhance other stations, much in the same way as Pandora, but instead of finding just similar artist, it find specific songs that more suit your mood than just taste in music.
Seriously though, you should check it out.
On the side of my life that is work, I can say that life at the club has been somewhat the same.
Well except for my reluctant ex-boyfriend who just doesn't seem to want to let go.
Just tonight he got a dance from me.
As if that wouldn't be awkward enough.
He then proceeds to try and act like this is completely normal.
It was really fucking weird.
My roomate also got a little upset last night about a lot of different things.
We ended up just coming home and smoking and watching a zombie movie.
The name of the movie was Diary of The Dead. Awesome flick, definitely worth checking out if you're a fan of that kind of thing.
Other than that, Life has just been that.
Life.
Let's see what tomorrow throws at me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment