Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

I am sorry. It's been so long since I've posted, but who really gives a damn what's going on in my life? I'm just an 18 year old girl.
But it's the new year, and whether people actually care what I think or feel is irrelevant to the fact that I want to keep this blog.
I want to keep it like I would a diary I guess. Sometimes posting things other than text maybe?
Well, Happy New Year.
Here is something I found that I love, maybe the few people who read this might like it too?
http://thoughtcatalog.com/2012/i-didnt-think-about-you-once-today/
As I was reading this I kept thinking of people I really care about, whether we talk at this point in my life or not.
One person more than others. One who I still haven't had the ability to say I haven't thought about once in a day.
What does it matter though. He hates me now.
Even though he was once my dearest friend.
On a brighter note, I brought in the new year well. A small party with a bottle of Jack and some different varieties of the good green stuff.
It was fun. Watching the ball drop next to my wonderful boyfriend. A kiss when midnight hit.
The whole shibang if you will.
Coming home and going to bed.
Nothing special.
But this year, maybe I should make some true resolutions. I guess it's time for a list then.
1. Do better about this blog, specifically by posting at least once a week.
2. Find a better job than the one I have now. (Just FYI I am currently a stripper)Do this within the next 2 months.
3. Get my own place by June.
4. Practice on my guitar for at least 5 hours a week.
6. Make a CD of songs I've written and write more. Then send that CD as a Demo to as many music labels as possible that would play the music I write.
7. Read at least 1 novel a month.
8. Hold to this list.
I want to get better. I want to be better. I want to move myself forward in my life and get to the point where I am once again happy with who I am.
I'm tired of being tired of being me. Of spending everyday the same as the last.
I want to enjoy life again. Maybe start running again. Play more music, draw more, and let myself be as artistic as my mind will allow.
I want to become me again, not this shell of who I thought I could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment