Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Late Nite Reading

I know I went one more day than a week, but I think I am still doing pretty well at keeping you updated on my life.
However stupid that may seem. XP
So over the past week I haven't really done much. I bought a jacket from Late Nite Readings online store.
Here's the link for that one. :)
http://www.districtlines.com/Late-Nite-Reading
Their band is pretty fucking awesome, and EXTREMELY talented.
Clayton Collins and Dalton Wixom can both sing like angels, and play guitar pretty well.
Brady Szuhaj plays guitar like a rock GOD, and can sing a little, but his voice doesn't quite compare to his fellow band mates.
(Sorry Brady, but it's true.)
He also has a hilarious YouTube channel call My Life In Color, which is how I originally found out about the band.
And here's that link as well:
http://www.youtube.com/user/bradyszuhaj
Then there is Drew Cottrell, the drummer.
I don't know much about him, at least not compared to the others, but he is CRAZY talented. Honestly they all are.
It almost makes me sick how much I idolize them. As you know I love to sing, but I'm no where close to being able to start a band. I can't really play guitar except for rhythm, and that's only a few chords! So the fact that these guys, all about 18 or 19 years old, are so amazing just blows me away.
That's the real reason for me buying the sweat shirt. I want to support them. I want them to get the recognition they deserve.
They are also awesome to their fans. They answer questions, give updates, and even chat with them!
I sat in for a couple of their chats on Stickam before it shut down, and the fact that they talk to their fans like they are their friends is something else.
I hope they always treat their fans this way.
The best way to keep up with what's going on in the band is to follow them on twitter.
@DaltonWixom @ClaytonJCollins @bradyszuhaj @Drew_Cottrell
Follow them, they actually post a lot of funny shit as well.
Enough fan girling and telling you how awesome this band is, go check them out. Seriously, it's worth it.
By the way that pictures is of the guys of LNR at the bottom. Just saying.
(P.S. I still haven't found a job but I'm looking. Turned in 5 applications today. Wish me luck.)

No comments:

Post a Comment