Monday, February 25, 2013

I'm Not Doing So Well

Hey guys, sorry it's been another ten days, but I've been kind of busy.
I started both of my jobs now, and I thought I had found ANOTHER roommate, but this one bailed just like the last one.
I've actually been feeling really down about it...
I haven't been telling people how I've been feeling recently, mostly just because I don't want to sound like a whiner.
It's like this, I know my life isn't that bad. I have a roof over my head, a family that loves me, two jobs, and a myriad of opportunities coming my way. I just feel like every time something starts to seem like it's going well, it falls apart again, and it is always my own fault. I keep trying to do better, I just don't know how to do that on my own.
I guess the only reason I really feel this shitty is because I don't REALLY have anyone I can talk to about it. I mean sure my Aunt loves me and all, but I don't want to burden her even more than I already have by laying all my problems at her feet.
I just don't know.
Sorry for this being so sad and short guys. I'm just not feeling to great.
Thanks for being here, what few readers I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment